Amazing-Pkz

Please Vote for us Daily, Have a good time!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Amazing-Pkz

Please Vote for us Daily, Have a good time!

Amazing-Pkz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amazing-Pkz

Welcome to the best PKing Server in RSPS history. On 24/7 Thanks to You Guy's :)

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Donate to Amazing-Pkz

Server Status

Reporting iiandrewiii!!! Ip banned me (admin) Statusimg.php?ip=roflscape.no-ip

Navigation

+3
Shadow
Kush
Masterpk
7 posters

Reporting iiandrewiii!!! Ip banned me (admin)

Masterpk
    All star
    All star

Reporting iiandrewiii!!! Ip banned me (admin) Empty Reporting iiandrewiii!!! Ip banned me (admin)

Post  Masterpk Sun 04 Apr 2010, 8:23 am

What the person did: He ip banned me. I am (Masterpk)

What do you think should be done: I think he should get demoted for the acts he's done. it started he got his admin, then he kept thinking he's the best. While were at funpk he kept using p ring so i told him to stop abusing... he told me to stfu or id be banned. so i told him that were both admin and im aloud to talk.. he said that he was also owner and when on John's account all proud. kept jailing me. i told him to stop and he stil continued, so me and a co owner (Always Pure) decided to ban 1pur3 str until the real john logs, andrew then comes on, while about to ban me, always pure ipbans him since he saw what happens. we do not know how but andrew un-iped himself and ip baned me. Then i do not know the rest but you can ask (Always Pure). Andrew is hated and i think there should be a vote on for him to be demoted...

thanks for reading. Comment please.
    Masterpk
    All star
    All star

Reporting iiandrewiii!!! Ip banned me (admin) Empty Re: Reporting iiandrewiii!!! Ip banned me (admin)

Post  Masterpk Sun 04 Apr 2010, 7:28 pm

Somebody answer please Smile
    Kush
    All star
    All star

Reporting iiandrewiii!!! Ip banned me (admin) Empty Re: Reporting iiandrewiii!!! Ip banned me (admin)

Post  Kush Sun 04 Apr 2010, 9:32 pm

He shouldn't be demoted. You shouldn't even be staff you little kid. With your little millimeter peter.
    Masterpk
    All star
    All star

Post  Masterpk Sun 04 Apr 2010, 11:47 pm

That comment was un-needed. I earned my admin. Unlike people i don't buy it Rolling Eyes

And on MsN you even said you hated Andrew. Just cause we're in a fight. don't do stuff that you'll regret pig
    Masterpk
    All star
    All star

Post  Masterpk Mon 05 Apr 2010, 9:40 pm

thanks for un-ip
    Shadow
    Noobie
    Noobie

Post  Shadow Wed 07 Apr 2010, 1:05 am

I still don't get this Kush... Why are you always trying to start stuff -.-...
    Masterpk
    All star
    All star

Post  Masterpk Sat 10 Apr 2010, 4:03 am

I think that he likes to start trouble with people better than him. No offence kush.
    darkpk
    darkpk
    Noobie
    Noobie

Post  darkpk Sun 11 Apr 2010, 10:18 pm

Im just adding on to the demote/ban thing. Ummmm befor i new that every one says andrew is hacker and he is failed staff, he told me that he would get me admin for my accont on rs so i ended up giveing him pass and name told him to keep the pass the same tell i got admin(never got admin but i did get donater). Well it went over night with out admin so i changed pass on rs accont tell the next day he logs on and tells me to change it back so i did(me thinking owner about to log on soon). He tells me that he cant log on and that the pass wasent what i told he. so i go and try and change the password and cant(meaning he changed the pass right after i changed it the first time tryin to trick me and say pass was not same). So i told him im about to go aple for pass word stolen then he ip banned me. Im useing diffrent computer but every time i try to log on to 1 of my acconts its bugged. please help thank you.
    Kush
    All star
    All star

Post  Kush Mon 12 Apr 2010, 6:29 am

Lol David, you're not better than anyone you little piece of shit. Get it straight.
    Kush
    All star
    All star

Post  Kush Mon 12 Apr 2010, 6:31 am

No offence.
    Masterpk
    All star
    All star

Post  Masterpk Tue 13 Apr 2010, 2:16 am

Darkpk, i will try to figure out the problem, but one thing i knw is that everyones acc was bugged not long ago, people nulled it.
    Kush
    All star
    All star

Post  Kush Tue 13 Apr 2010, 2:18 am

Darkpk, I know how to fix this.. just pm me on amazingpkz so I can attempt to help you.

-Kush
    Masterpk
    All star
    All star

Post  Masterpk Tue 13 Apr 2010, 2:19 am

Ryan are you on server ? it seem to still be fucked up :S
    Kush
    All star
    All star

Post  Kush Tue 13 Apr 2010, 2:22 am

Get on msn or something.. it is still fucked up.
    Masterpk
    All star
    All star

Post  Masterpk Tue 13 Apr 2010, 2:24 am

I am on Msn ...
    Kush
    All star
    All star

Post  Kush Tue 13 Apr 2010, 2:24 am

xx jad xx
    Hero
    Hero

Post  xx jad xx Mon 26 Apr 2010, 3:57 pm

kush is a good admin. just dont be a noob to him and you will get along fine.
    0 w n 3 d
    Hero
    Hero

Post  0 w n 3 d Wed 28 Apr 2010, 10:22 am

here we go again master pk stop fken making up crap to get admin back u dont deserve it.
    PlasticSwordz
    Noobie
    Noobie

Post  PlasticSwordz Fri 16 Jul 2010, 7:39 am

hmhmmmmm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 15 May 2024, 8:54 pm