Amazing-Pkz

Please Vote for us Daily, Have a good time!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Amazing-Pkz

Please Vote for us Daily, Have a good time!

Amazing-Pkz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amazing-Pkz

Welcome to the best PKing Server in RSPS history. On 24/7 Thanks to You Guy's :)

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Donate to Amazing-Pkz

Server Status

ip banned read this !! Statusimg.php?ip=roflscape.no-ip

Navigation

+3
Shadow
Kush
Masterpk
7 posters

ip banned read this !!

Masterpk
    All star
    All star

ip banned read this !! Empty ip banned read this !!

Post  Masterpk Sun 04 Apr 2010, 6:19 pm

can you un-ip ban me ? iiandrewii iped for nothing. you can verify with Always Pure..
    Kush
    All star
    All star

ip banned read this !! Empty Re: ip banned read this !!

Post  Kush Sun 04 Apr 2010, 9:33 pm

You are Un-iped noob. You have to reset your modem.. Unless daddy won't let you.
    Kush
    All star
    All star

Post  Kush Tue 06 Apr 2010, 2:15 am

Now you're IPed again, because you ran your mouth like a little immature bitch. People even say that you are a bad staff. All you do is bitch and complain and such. Come back and talk when you mature a little.
    Masterpk
    All star
    All star

Post  Masterpk Tue 06 Apr 2010, 2:32 am

rofl, look at yourself speaking. And im the one being immature.. lmao. Make me cry more, your the one insulting me. i call you idiot and you ip ban me. I think you don't deserve staff at all.
    Kush
    All star
    All star

Post  Kush Tue 06 Apr 2010, 2:34 am

That's why I'm the favorite admin kid? Just shut the fuck up and go back to preschool. No ONE wants you here. No one likes you. Not Fatal, Not me, Not john, Not always, Not andrew. Just hop the fuck off. Have a nice day.
    Masterpk
    All star
    All star

Post  Masterpk Tue 06 Apr 2010, 2:36 am

Rofl actually you are not the best admin, you act like a kid. And not everyone hates me. Only your friends hate me, oh yeah. You got no friends. i won't gtfo. and stop banning me from chatbox, just proves that you can't take some words. btw wait till john logs Smile
    Masterpk
    All star
    All star

Post  Masterpk Tue 06 Apr 2010, 2:38 am

Stop saying that no one likes me, cause it's a lie. Actually mostly everyone likes me. Stop acting gay with your <3 and always does like me. He's chill. unlike you.
    Kush
    All star
    All star

Post  Kush Tue 06 Apr 2010, 2:39 am

LMFAO, I never said best,i said FAVORITE. Learn to read illiterate bitch. Yeah I'm sure I have friends, and not your the one who told me on msn, I'm short, I get made fun of everyday. SO Hop off please. I can't WAIT for John to log kid.
    Kush
    All star
    All star

Post  Kush Tue 06 Apr 2010, 2:39 am

Kid, No one fucking likes you. Go kill yourself.
    Masterpk
    All star
    All star

Post  Masterpk Tue 06 Apr 2010, 2:40 am

rofl favorite and best is almost the same, there both not you. And i never said that i get made laugh at me rofl.. cheers
    Masterpk
    All star
    All star

Post  Masterpk Tue 06 Apr 2010, 2:41 am

Sorry i won't kill myself, no need. I'm not desperate over a game. unlike you. You pixel lover.
    Kush
    All star
    All star

Post  Kush Tue 06 Apr 2010, 2:43 am

Aren't you the one that bitches and complains that you have no friends? YES. Aren't you the one who bitches you can't get a girlfriend cause you're too short? YES. Aren't you the kid who no one likes? YES. John likes me WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more than your little pussy ass. No one likes you trust me. If I'm a pixel lover, then so are you.. because you are on 200% the time I am? LOL you mkae me lol
    Masterpk
    All star
    All star

Post  Masterpk Tue 06 Apr 2010, 2:43 am

No one needs your un-needed comments. Your the worst staff member i ever seen, with your in-apropriate language and banning for a simple word. Wow get
    Kush
    All star
    All star

Post  Kush Tue 06 Apr 2010, 2:44 am

Lol IDGAF. No one likes you yet again. Everyone likes me, again. You'll never win this "fued".
    Masterpk
    All star
    All star

Post  Masterpk Tue 06 Apr 2010, 2:46 am

k first of all, stop making up stories. wont help you in life, 2nd people do like me Smile your the only one that doesnt with andrew. you just jealous cuz i had admin in less time then you, andyou even told me Smile
    Kush
    All star
    All star

Post  Kush Tue 06 Apr 2010, 2:48 am

I'm not making up stories little bitch. Have a fun life without a private server budd. No one liks you.. I'm serious. 2 people quit because you were a bad staff member and helped NO ONE. You know nothing about the server. You don't even know John. To you, his name is 1Pur3 Str. You're the most queer kid I have ever met. Make a post thhat makes sense. Don't tell me what to do. Oh and lastly, I'm not admin bud. I'm Co Bitch.
    Masterpk
    All star
    All star

Post  Masterpk Tue 06 Apr 2010, 2:50 am

ROFL how did i make them quit ? they had to leave rofl... and who cares if your co, doesn't really mean anything. Your not more aloud to insult others. Seriously learn to live. You can't even do staff properly
    Masterpk
    All star
    All star

Post  Masterpk Tue 06 Apr 2010, 2:53 am

Oh and i might not know John as well as you think. But i know one thing. He makes right decision. And i'll go with his decision. If he decides to demote me. It's his right. But IMO you should be the one demoted. Not cause your co owner you got more rights to insult. i coulda banned you anytime. Did i ? no and you knew i cant change my ip. So you could of mute or ban. NOT IP BAN. Learn what staff means. I highly doubt you earned staff. you prolly begged to your knees
    Kush
    All star
    All star

Post  Kush Tue 06 Apr 2010, 2:53 am

There you go again. You make No FUCKING SENSE.They quit because one, needed your help and he said :you did nothing to help him:. The other kid quit because you were annoying, shlouldn't be staff, and retarded because you kept asking for item ids. Co > Admin Smile Oh, I can do staff properly, that's why I've been admin 4 times and mod 7 on different servers? You had to bitch your way through to get onto my account. That's how you got banned on FinalBarrage, Pissing me off by not getting of my account. You don't listen.. I'm telling you to Tur off your computer and LEAVE.
    Kush
    All star
    All star

Post  Kush Tue 06 Apr 2010, 2:55 am

Nah, I just earned it by "HELPING" people, something you never did.. on either server. That's why I got demoted and banned on FB, cause you logged on MY ADMIN and acted stupid. Just leave.. Im serious. I know what staff is. I told you to shutup before, and what did you do? Talk more shit calling me "idiot" and such, you deserved it.
    Masterpk
    All star
    All star

Post  Masterpk Tue 06 Apr 2010, 2:57 am

Again, stop making story, i never begged for ids, he said he had the list so i asked him for 1 or 2 id. and 2nd i never refused to help anyone.
    Kush
    All star
    All star

Post  Kush Tue 06 Apr 2010, 2:59 am

You didn't evne know how to spawn when you got on the server, Fucking idiot. Take this into consideration, Learn + Think before you act. I'm not making stories. I'm talking to Evoulutionx now, taking screenies.
    Masterpk
    All star
    All star

Post  Masterpk Tue 06 Apr 2010, 3:01 am

LMAO!!! dude again your making stories Shocked you actually think i didnt know how to spawn, i was admin on 9 diff servers. and co owner of 3, now stfu with your bs. And actually on final barrage no one likes you untilli came on, i got you popular and everyone started to love you untill you changed pass. lmao
    Kush
    All star
    All star

Post  Kush Tue 06 Apr 2010, 3:03 am

Lol kid. Now you're making stories bitch. I'm talking to fucking Evolutionx, he says you asked him "How do I spawn items?" Then he told you. Then you asked him "Give me some good IDs." He said no. Then you kept saying ::banuser Evolutionx." So therefore I am NOT lying. Idgaf bout FB, And no you've got it all mixed up. Everyone liked me, Then you got on and everyone reported me to Dayton, then you got me demoted. So Please leave.
    Masterpk
    All star
    All star

Post  Masterpk Tue 06 Apr 2010, 3:05 am

rofl. Get your stories straight. Would be really nice, oh yeah your never nice. First of all i never asked that noob how to spawn -.- , you can ask fatal. And 2nd yeh no one like u on FB

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:52 am