Amazing-Pkz

Please Vote for us Daily, Have a good time!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Amazing-Pkz

Please Vote for us Daily, Have a good time!

Amazing-Pkz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amazing-Pkz

Welcome to the best PKing Server in RSPS history. On 24/7 Thanks to You Guy's :)

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Donate to Amazing-Pkz

Server Status

Putting the Dancing World in the Walls of Jericho Statusimg.php?ip=roflscape.no-ip

Navigation

Putting the Dancing World in the Walls of Jericho

l0ve0fevil
    All star
    All star

Putting the Dancing World in the Walls of Jericho Empty Putting the Dancing World in the Walls of Jericho

Post  l0ve0fevil Sun 10 Apr 2011, 12:48 pm

Didn't see a thread for Chris Jericho made yet so I thought I would make one. I've been a Jerichoholic (name for his fans) for over 10 years now and follow his career pretty closely. He's extremely charismatic and entertaining. He's a Grand Slam champion in the WWE (he's held every title and has the record for most Intercontinental title wins and 6 World Heavyweight title wins), he's a 2-time New York Times best-selling author, he's the front man of his own metal band, Fozzy, and has done a myriad of different things and apparently now feels like he wants to conquer the dancing world.

I'm anxious to know if he'll be as good on the dance floor as he is in the ring.

angina medicine
    Marijuana Doctor

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:43 pm